Work with and for PCNSW to demonstrate the character of God by providing fresh hope and care for those who are in need, in a way that seeks justice, shows mercy, and makes Jesus known.
To provide high quality and distinctively Christian care too all those in the community who are most vulnerable and who would otherwise be isolated from support.
• Act in a way that shows we understand the most important commandment, acknowledging that the Lord our God is one, and that we should love Him with all our hearts and with all out souls and with all our minds and with all our strength (Mark 12:29,30)
• Love our neighbours as ourselves (Mark 12:31)
• Seek justice by allowing all people to flourish as God has meant them to as image bearers (Gen 1:27)
• Act with humility as we serve (Matthew 20:25-28)
• Act with integrity, speak the truth in love and hold ourselves accountable to each other, PCNSW and God (2 Cor 4:1,2)
• Show Christ-like compassion (Col 3:12)
• Be generous (1 Tim 6:17-19)
• Value life as a God-given gift (Gen 2:7)
• Be committed to remaining in and reaching out to the world around us (Matthew 5:13-16)