The Conduct Protocol Unit is responsible for:
- Administration of forms
- Approval of Recognised Prior Learning exemptions
- Provision of SRE Teacher and SRE Helper cards
- Auditing of compliance
- Provision of list of SRE Teachers and Helpers to PYNSW on a six monthly basis for invoicing purposes and the provision of SRE Information to those Teachers
For assistance with forms or cards, please contact Courtney Chan at email@example.com or Ph: 02 9690 9321.
For assistance with Recognised Prior Learning, please contact Peter Adamson from Presbyterian Youth at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph: 0425 259 947.
For assistance with auditing, please contact Jon Flood (CPU) at email@example.com or Ph: 02 9690 9325.
PYNSW is responsible for:
- Producing SRE Teacher Accreditation Training
- Producing SRE Teacher Professional Development Training
- Authorising SRE Curriculum for use by PCNSW SRE Teachers
- Invoices pastoral charges for SRE Authorisation costs
For assistance with training, curricula or invoices please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph: 02 8567 4700
Click here for:
For any SRE Authorisation questions please refer to Peter Adamson at PYNSW email@example.com
Click here for Accreditation Training provided by PYNSW http://training.christiansre.com.au/